I will try to outline the basics of what is involved in running a scrap magnet and what it takes to build and develop a system. I have over 15 years of personal experience and
Wednesday’s Super Flower Blood Moon will be one to watch! The Moon will enter Earths umbra or shadow early in the morning for the first time in almost two and a half yea
It was time for me to make a vehicle upgrade, my current car has done more that I could have expected with 308,000 miles and no breakdowns that left me stranded I will keep it
Prices at the pump are on the rise. Here are a few things to help save some gas and stretch your mpg. Vehicle Maintenance. To get the most mileage from your vehicle it is nece
<!-- wp:html --> <script async="" src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- JanCalTop --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:blo
December’s full moon the “Cold Moon” on the 29th is the last full moon of the year also sometimes called “Long Night Moon” because it indicates t
Pulse-width modulation on an ESP32 module is achieved using the LED control (LEDC) peripheral and is primarily designed to control the intensity of LED’s. The ESP32 has
I ordered a couple of these strips on eBay in hopes of making a lighted box sign also I thought it would be cool to play around with but after making a prototype board for my
The Geminid meteor shower is set to peak with up to 150 Meteors per hour on Sunday night Dec. 13th. and into Monday morning. The meteors are derived from the “rock comet
Update: I will post new pictures every few days so we can see the progression. Latest pictures will be at the bottom of this page. Also called: “Christmas Star” wh
It will be the first “Full Moon” of Winter and is set to be an partial Penumbral eclipse, the Earth will be in-between the Sun and the Moon hence casting the Earth
Update 10-8-2020: I removed a couple of widgets my twitter feed and my Ambient Weather widget and now my score has improved to 68/44. I had these widgets on my original non-Wo
This project we will make a LED turn signal flasher. I made this because I installed LED light bulbs in my car to save ware and tare on the alternator but a normal flasher wil
UPDATE Peaceful Protest Rally Time 1 pm. Friday: There were about 1000 people waiting to see the President when I arrived and grew to a massive crowd 20k+ by the time the Pres
PIC Project #1 “Blink” This code is useful for such projects as a car turn signal flasher for when you upgrade to LED lights. Another project I am working on is a
- Mississippi bill would allow incarcerated people to sue prisons over transgender inmates February 23, 2024Mississippi lawmakers may allow prisoners to sue correctional facilities if they encounter inmates of the opposite sex under a new Republican-championed bill.
- Chicago school board votes to remove uniformed police officers from schools February 23, 2024The Chicago School board voted to end its partnership with the Chicago Police Department and remove school resource officers from the remaining 31 schools they continued to patrol.
- US expected to hit Russia with sanctions on over 500 targets: 'Not just America' February 23, 2024The U.S. plans to unleash sanctions against Russia on Friday, with over 500 targets being scoped for aiding Russia with providing goods and materials for weapons.
- The Speaker’s Lobby: Wants and needs, and the looming impeachment trial of Biden's border chief February 23, 2024There is a big difference between what American leaders want and what they need, FOX's Chad Pergram explains the ins and outs of the current political climate.
- AOC suggests cutting off aid to Israel after U.S. vetoes ceasefire resolution February 23, 2024Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was asked about Democrats' handling of Israel during a Thursday night town hall.